Terms and Conditions
See also Website usage terms and conditions (below).
Terms and conditions of business – Farm
This statement details our practice terms and conditions.
Some aspects of the terms may not be relevant to you and we recommend that you ask for further explanation or clarification if needed.
1.1 All fees, diets and drug charges are subject to VAT at the current rate.
1.2 Fee levels are determined according to the drugs, materials and consumables used together with the type of work undertaken. Farm accounts that are paid in a timely manner as in note 2.1 will be eligible for additional discount of the farm medications and show as prompt payment discount on the invoice.
1.3 You will receive a detailed fee note for every consultation, surgical procedure or transaction with us.
1.4 Our written fee list is available on request.
2 Methods of payment
2.1 Companion Animal accounts are due for settlement at the end of consultation, the discharge of your pet or upon collection of drugs/diets. Farm animal accounts are due by 30th day of the month following the treatment or invoice.
2.2 You may settle your account using the following: –
- Credit/Debit Card – Switch, Solo, MasterCard, Visa, Delta
- Bank Automated Clearing Payment BACS
2.3 Accounts are only available by prior agreement.
3 Estimate of treatment costs
3.1 We will happily provide a written estimate as to the probable costs of treatment.
3.2 Please bear in mind that any estimate given can only be approximate.
4 Settlement terms
4.1 Should an account not be settled within the set times (as above), a reminder may be sent with an additional fee in respect of administrative costs incurred.
4.2 Surcharges will be added to overdue accounts at the rate of 4% per month.
4.3 Should it be necessary for further reminders to be sent, further charges will be incurred.
4.4 After due notice to you the client, overdue accounts will be referred to our debt collection agency and further charges will be levied in respect of costs incurred in collecting the debt.
4.5 Any cheque returned by our bank as unpaid, any credit card payment not honoured and any cash tendered that is found to be counterfeit will result in the original account being restored to the original sum, with further charges being added in respect of bank charges and administrative costs together with interest on the principle sum.
5 Inability to pay
5.1 If for any reason you are unable to settle your account as specified, we ask you to discuss the matter as soon as possible with a member of staff.
5.2 Please note that installments or part payments of accounts may only be sanctioned with the express written permission of the practice principal, or the practice manager.
6 Your Premises
6.1 We expect that appropriate means of restraint will always be available. We reserve the right to refuse to carry out any tasks where the vet considers they are at risk to themselves of any danger of injury.
Roger Cunningham BVetMed MRCVS Managing Director
Bryony Herrod-Taylor BVetMed MRCVS, Directors Martin Friggens BVSc MRCVS, Hayden Webb BVSc MRCVS and Jonathan Hobbs BVetMed MRCVS
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘North Park Veterinary Group’, ‘North Park Vets’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 64 Fore Street, North Tawton EX20 2DT. Our company registration number is 08204766. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.