What is it used for?
- Chronic pain like arthritis or disc prolapse
- Inflammatory disorders like skin disease or inflammatory bowel disease
- Improving wound healing
- Poor performance eg in sporting dogs or horses
- Enthusiasts recommend it for many more conditions, especially when used in conjunction with conventional medicine, eg. migraines, nausea, IBD and fertility.
- It is commonly used to help improve symptoms when conventional medicine is no longer helping or cannot be given because of side effects.
Please email Keeley on for more information or enquire and request a call back at any of the branches – contact us.